SPOILERS UP TO EPISODE 9.01
5 times Ros Myers broke my fangirl heart into a million pieces
Basically, all of 6.08 but most of all those two scenes:
1. The horrified look in her eyes when she realizes Ben has filmed her meeting with Magritte and her whole life is collapsing around her
2. In the field, just after Adam has left and she has to go back into the house
When she makes that "I'm crying without tears" face? God, it breaks my heart every. single. time. It makes me want to reach through the screen, and shake her while shouting "Cry, damnit, cry!" (and then, she'd probably kill me with a fork ;)
Aaaand she does it again at the end of the episode:
3. In 7.02, when she calmly and oh so rationally explains her life choices to Harry and then has a breakdown in her room all alone.
Because I firmly believe that what she says to Harry in that scene is true, and she has a very clear analysis of her relationship with Adam and with her work, but that doesn't make her suffering any less real and painful. Poor dear.
4. In 8.06, when she kills Jo. Ros crying in public. Enough said.
That is the one thing I will never forgive the Spooks writers for. I mean, can she catch a f*cking break from time to time? I mean, she lost her father, a lot of colleagues and friends, her lover, her entire life, her mentor. You'd think that'd be enough? But no, they had to make her kill her colleague. Grr.
5. In 9.01. The saddest scene in the history of ever. THAT POEM. *sniffles*
Thus let me live, unseen, unknown;
Thus unlamented let me die;
Steal from the world, and not a stone
Tell where I lie.
And, to make me feel better :
5 times I cheered for Queen Ros
1. When she casually saved the world
2. "Follow me again? I get really annoyed"
(damn, I wish I was as impressive with a pen in my hand!)
3. All of episode 5.09. BADASS.
4. When she casually saved the world. Again.
5. Because she snaps her fingers and people just materialize beside her ;)